You would need to downgrade to firmware version A, B, C, D, E version
Newer firmware version above I,L,M,N
2018-2020 AT&T currently unsupported.
Service Results All level of codes Nck,Spck,Simck etc
1. Insert the sim card which works out your phone
2. Enter 2945#*MODEL#
3. Window appears for the code
4. Enter the code nck received
5. The phone is unlocked.
To enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden menu first.
1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
3. Select ‘Menu’ and then ‘Settings’
4. Next, select ‘Security’
5. Select ‘Network Provider’ and ‘Deactivate’
6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided.
(Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access code – please see the list below if the above access code doesn’t work for your phone.)
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and switch your LG phone
2. The phone will display *phone restricted*
3. Select Cancel
4. The phone will display *phone restriction code*
5. Enter the Unlock code provided
6. Select OK
7. Your LG will now be now unlocked
Note: Do not submit here CDMA Phones. 95% of CDMA Codes SPC: 0000 or 00000000.
AT&T LG Phoenix 3 (M150) issue:
Important: There are a lot of the new LG Phoenix 3 M150 devices from AT&T that are currently sold with firmware issue and they can not be unlocked!
Their lock counter is frozen and rejects every unlock try as “SIM Network unlock request unsuccessful_001” even if code is correct!
Please, if you have new LG Phoenix 3 M150 from AT&T, check if the lock counter is active by dialing a random code.
If devices changes the number of tries left in the lock counter(2/10) it can be unlocked. If tries stay always 1/10 then device can not be unlocked.
Check before processing AT&T LG Phoenix 3 (M150) devices as there will be NO REFUND for such issues!
Please make sure your LG model can be unlocked with Network Unlock code before making a purchase.
(No Refund if your phone has no method to enter code) check before ordering on Google.